*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

Restoran Serdang Duck Wang

>> Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I finally went out for lunch today! Yeah man....my foot's finally much better; just a small patch of blue black (bruise) :)

We actually wanted to have some Yong Tau Foo, but the shop was closed! Wergh. So we ended up having duck/chicken/roast pork rice in Serdang.

This place is located in Pusat Perdagangan Seri Kembangan. I don't have the exact address, but the area is slightly further up from Taman Universiti in Seri Kembangan. It's quite easy to look out for this place, so no worries about not being able to locate it ;)

Overall, I feel that the food isn't all that excellent, though I can't deny that the roast duck does taste quite nice. The only put-off that I have is the price -- expensive wei!! Ok ok, I know, it's roast duck that I'm talking about... *sigh*

Inflation...it's killing my pocket...I busted my meal budget for the day by just eating here....so I didn't have the budget to eat out for dinner d! *sob sob*

Note: Prices shown are estimation as we ordered a drink each as well


Restoran Serdang Duck Wang

Roast Duck Drumsticks (RM8.00/set with rice)

Roast Duck Rice (RM5.00/set with rice)

Roast Pork Rice (RM3.50/set with rice)


Ratings:
Presentation: * * *
Price: * *
Environment: * * *
Taste: * * *

Overall





- Ruth

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP