*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

I am an AMBP Travel Ambassador!

>> Friday, September 26, 2008

News: I'm shortlisted as one of the 30 AMBP Travel Ambassadors!! *faints in surprise*


What's AMBP?
http://www.allmalaysia.info/ambp/about.asp
"The AllMalaysian Bloggers Project, or AMBP for short, is managed by the dedicated team behind both The Star Online and AllMalaysia.info websites, the very same folks who bring you the news daily, and provide you with information at your fingertips.

The objective of this little project is to gather most, if not all Malaysian blogs under one umbrella site from which (potential) readers can find the various blogs by theme. Also, we aim to bring the blogging community together by organising various projects both online and in the real world, where you don't need to have an avatar to represent you. ;-)"



What's an AMBP Travel Ambassador?
http://www.allmalaysia.info/ambp/editor/permalink.asp?id=51#wanted
"As an AMBP Travel Ambassador you'll be sent to all-expense paid trips (maybe with a small allowance), from time to time, and all you need to do is well, write about your experience. Simple as that. There won't be any other remuneration/salary as such, but hey, we're going to send you on holidays! Isn't that enticement enough?

Each of our travel ambassadors will be assigned to specific regions, as follows:

1) Central Region: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya, Negeri Sembilan
2) Northern Region: Perlis, Kedah, Penang, Perak
3) Southern Region: Johor Baharu, Malacca
4) East Coast Region: Pahang, Kelantan, Terengganu
5) Sabah: Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan
6) Sarawak: Kuching, Mulu, Miri "


All I had to do was to tell AMBP why I'll make a great travel ambassador for them! I had some free time in office 2 days before the closing date of this contest, so I thought I'll just give it a shot since I like writing anyways :P

I was VERY delighted to receive the news on Wednesday, 24th September 2008, & was SO excited that I shared the news with my family & my close friends! *dances with joy* I'm reallly looking forward to embarking on this new journey as AMBP's Travel Ambassador! I've no idea how it'll be like, but I'm very sure that it'll be fun-packed!

A BIG THANK YOU to all those who have supported me with encouragement & for those who shared the joy with me! :D I WILL bring our dear readers more exciting travel news in the near future!!

Do drop us, the PerutBesi duo, some suggestions on how we could present you with more exciting news! If you have suggestions on food & travel topics that you would want us to blog about, do let us know too!!

Stay tuned!!


- Ruth

4 comments:

Money Matters September 30, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

wah! so nice! even if I get a paid trip i don't know if I can take leave to go...

Tammy October 26, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

HI!

u r one of the travel ambassadors!!!?? nice 2 meet u!!!

i'm also selected! i hope u dun mind, i'm gona link u from my blog. I'm tryin to complie the list of all the travel ambassadors who got selected! :)

PerutBesi October 26, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

Hi Miu! Yes yes, I'm one of the selected Travel Ambassadors!! Woohoo!! Nice meeting u too!! *excited!!!*

I don't mind having u link-up my blog, of course! I dun hav further news from AMBP...so I've no idea if this Travel Ambassador thingie is materializing or not man...hahaha...

Mei-Wah October 28, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

Hihi! I got to know your blog from Miu's. I'm one of the travel ambassador too! Yeah~ :)

p/s: I have linked you up under my blog's "The Ambassadors"...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP