*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

More on Recent Langkawi Trip

>> Thursday, January 8, 2009

I actually updated the Langkawi post everyday, since the day I posted it up...I'm not sure if you did notice that each day when you come back to the blog, that particular post gets longer :P

This time around, I've decided to not add more burden to myself & your eyes...hahaha...I'm gonna post up more photos on the Langkawi trip in this post instead :) Most of the photos are from my friend, Jinn, & this post will focus mainly on people & the fun that we had throughout the entire weekend :)


Day 1- Beras Basah Island (Island Hopping)

It was highly essential to apply sun block lotion as the day was very sunny. It was such a wonderful day for snorkeling though!

We're all set for more sun & fun!

Li Yen, Ruth, Gloria, Kat, & Chris (Jinn's the photographer)

Day 1- Dayang Bunting Island (Island Hopping)


Chris, Gloria & Ruth sharing a light moment together

Soaking our feet in the cool fresh water lake at Dayang Bunting Island

The whole gang at Dayang Bunting Island! :D

More photos will be uploaded when I get my hands on them!! :D


- Ruth

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP