*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

Chinese New Year, Day 1

>> Monday, January 26, 2009

Date: 26 January 2009, Monday
Venue: Family house in Sea Park

If you think that having a vegetarian meal for the 1st day of CNY is boring, do come by my place to savor the delicious & very different vegetarian dish! Every year, without fail, my family will have this dish to go with the rice.

What's so special about this dish? The taste & the variety in the entire dish itself ;)


I've blogged about this same dish 2 years ago (wow, that's long!!) & I've listed out the ingredients as well. You can check it out at the link that I've included :) All it takes is ONE dish for a wholesome meal....*yums*

We had this for breakfast, so it was a good-enough meal to last us 'til after lunch ;) After breakfast, we went visiting to my paternal grandaunt's & my maternal 6th aunt's. Driving here & there was good enough to tire me out...hahaha...my family went home to rest for the day after visiting just 2 houses :D More to go in Day 2!


- Ruth

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP