*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

Village Park, Damansara Utama

>> Thursday, January 1, 2009

Date: 31 December 2008, Wednesday
Venue: Village Park, Damansara Utama
Occasion: Meet up with Mabel & Mary whom I have not met for at least 1 year!
Overall comment: The food here's quite wow man! They're famous for the nasi lemak, but the rest of the food that we ordered were pretty good too! I didn't know that such a humble-looking place could offer such good food...*shame...I was wrong...* Good food, awesome company!! I'll SO miss Mabel & Mary....

Village Park Restaurant

Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang (RM 7.00/serving)
It didn't look like chicken rendang to me at first, but it surely tastes good!

Mee Hoon Siam (RM4.50/serving)
I must say that this is delicious :)

Soto Ayam with Nasi Impit (RM5.00/bowl)
Pretty nice. I've eaten better soto ayams, so this passed la ;P

Ruth, Mary, & Mabel
We met at the Jeremiah School, 4 years ago! Oh, I met Mabel way before that :)

Choy Quin, Mabel, & Mary
It really felt like some Ladies' Meal Out ;)


Village Park Restaurant
5, Jalan SS21/37
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya
Selangor.
Tel: (603) 77107860
Opening Hours: 7 am to 8pm daily, 7 am to 6 pm on Sunday/Public Holiday
Note: Catering Services Available


Ratings:
Presentation: * * * *
Price: * * * *
Environment: * * * *
Taste: * * * *
Service: * * *


Overall:






- Ruth

4 comments:

Christopher Sam January 2, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

Oh no! Wrong chicken. You're supposed to try the other one!

PerutBesi January 4, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

-> Chris Sam: hey Chris! They didn't have any other chicken at that time already :( Everything's sold out! Rendang was the only thing left...sigh...next time la...I'll try the 'other' chicken.

Kay Yi September 22, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

you should try the nasi dagang there too.. We usually go there just for the Nasi Dagang with Curry Fish or Fried Chicken

PerutBesi September 22, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

->Kayz: Hello Kay Yi! Thanks for dropping by my blog ;) I'm still a faithful follower of nasi dagang only from the East Coast itself...I lack faith in the ones found in PJ/KL! :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP