*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

Birthday Week...Loads of Food, Friends, & Fun!

>> Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My birthday wasn't just that ONE day...celebration took place for half the week with loads of good food! Follow me on my food journey for that one week :D

1st Makan Celebration
* together with Mother's Day
Venue: Subang 2 Bah Kut Teh
Overall comment: Great-tasting food at very affordable prices!

It's supposedly a BKT restaurant, but I tell you, their Claypot Chicken in Wine supersedes all dishes! "SO POWER"!!! I ate 'til my whole body was on fire & my face turned extremely red - blood circulation veli good wei! :D Drink until I can't even hold the camera without shaking...ahahahaha....

*We were there again last Sunday for dinner. The steamed red talapia with black beans sauce was REALLY delicious! Their braised chicken with brinjals were also very unique ;)


We celebrated Mother's Day & my birthday with cupcakes from Bisou *yay* My favourite was the one with Rose Water & Vanilla...very fragrant :D Me likey!


梳邦2好味肉骨茶@Subang 2 Bak Kut Teh 
No.24G, Jalan HU5/H 
Seksyen U5
40150 Shah Alam 
Selangor Darul Ehsan. 
Tel: (+6016) 203 9922/ (+016) 332 1944 (Liew)

*****
2nd Makan Celebration
Venue: Frontera at Jaya One
Special thanks to: Taty, Sarah, Emmie, Ivy, & BYeong (and Ramesh for the complimentary key lime pie as "birthday cake"!)

This is one of Taty's "usual place". She'll either come here for lunch or it'll be Gems. Birthday or not, it's Gems or Frontera! :P Thank goodness food is not too bad ;) Suits our palate...not sure if it'll suit yours...heh.



Love y'all! 

3rd Makan Celebration
I've blogged this earlier. The final one was on my actual birthday, which was at 1 Utama's Gantetsu & Hui Lau Shan :) Ah, I'm blessed to have such great family & friends!

Surprise Birthday Celebration in Office during Tea-Time
Special thanks to my colleagues: Dorothy, Joey, Eu Gene, Marcus, & BYeong (and Emmie who happened to be there to sing along!). I was so busy with meetings that they sent me a meeting invite to block-off my time for this surprise celebration. Hahaha...so cute...

Thus on my birthday itself, I baked & gave out chocolate cupcakes to my colleagues as a treat! I've been treated so well by the people around me, it's just great to return the love to others ;)

Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Shavings *yums*
I broke 2 eggs with double yolks too! I thought I "hit jackpot", but my mum told me that those must be specially bought twin-yolk eggs =.=" Aiseh...kill joy. Recipe can be found in my earlier blog post here. These cupcakes were said to be really good, according to Joey, who's quite "yim chim" with food. If she said it was good, means it must be something to be proud of, eh? :P


So loved!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP