*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

Awesome Lamb Burger @ Vin's

>> Monday, May 9, 2011


Hello dear readers!

Yes, I've been MIA-ing for a really long time! Been really busy with the new job, conquering the project like some 'headless chicken running around to get things done'! :D It's madness, & the new challenges that avalanched on me was just overwhelming. At times, too overwhelming until I find it hard to drag myself up for work in the morning. My job requires me to work day (and night - conference calls with the US folks, especially), & it's just so different from my previous jobs.

I'll try to keep this blog alive, with whatever time that I have :) Thank you for your support & happy food-hunting!

**********
Halal: No, alcohol is served, but it's pork-free

Aaron & I just felt like having a meal at Vin's after our last visit, which left a yummilicious imprint on our minds. Truly, Vin's rocks! Each time we're there, we're equally surprised or perhaps even more convinced to head there yet another time for a meal. Mind you, the restaurant was packed when we were there last Saturday. Thank goodness our chef friend, James Ong, reserved a table for the both of us! We love you, James!

James recommended us to some unforgettable dining experience once again. Here's what he recommended...

If you're a burger fan, here's something for you to try out:

Lamb burger at Vin's (RM25.00/serving)
The burger patty was bursting with flavour, juicy, & just satisfying to the palette...must try!


If you love fish, this is also another recommended dish:

Black Cod Terriyaki (RM52.00/serving)
Served with anglo olio pasta & vinegrette-dressing garden salad, I thought this was a really 'rewarding' meal albeit a little more expensive than my usual dinners. I haven't had cod for a while, so this was REALLY satisfying :) The fish was baked to perfection - juicy, its meat was velvety smooth with a medium-firm creamy sort of texture & taste. Ah, lovely! Oh ya, it was a little spicy as well (I reckon the chef added some chilli powder/paprika to enhance the taste), but the slightly spicy + salty taste of the cod complimented the anglo olio pasta very well :)


Gunner (RM13.00/glass)
Yet another of James' recommendation; He just told us that it has ginger ale & ginger beer. Sounds simple, so we just took it. I didn't really fancy it as it was fizzy! Hahaha...yes, I don't fancy fizzy/carbonated drinks, so Aaron had to help me finish up half the glass :P


Crème de la Tequila
Okay, I'm not someone who drinks alcohol (often enough), so this was like a new experience for me. James just brought us 2 glasses of this, & oh, I loved it!! The drink looks extremely innocent; looks like some cream/milk in a cocktail glass (I've no idea what are the different glasses, but it's surely not a wine glass!). It was sweet, fragrant, light, & refreshing. I don't really know how to describe liquor, but I liked this (very much!)...hahaha...


If you're considering a meal that rewards your appetite & pleases your heart, you can't go wrong with the recommendations above!

Previous post on Vin's: Click here


Vin's Restaurant & Bar
6, Lorong Datuk Sulaiman 1
Taman Tun Dr.Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (+603) 7725 9053
Business Hours: Opened daily for dinner 'til midnight


Ratings:
Presentation: * * * *
Price: * * * 1/2
Environment: * * * 1/2
Taste: * * * *
Service: * * * *


Overall:






Lamburgerrrr.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP