*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

Snail-Pace Progress

>> Saturday, March 13, 2010

My dear readers,

I'll be on a 1-week break from the internet starting from tomorrow! I'm joining my family for a holiday in S'pore 'til Wednesday, after which I'll be at my church's youth camp (helping out) from Thursday - Sunday....it's gonna be another crazee week & I'm really sorry I didn't have much time (and motivation) to blog.

I'll keep this site "alive", no worries. As soon as I get back, I sure hope to get this blog revived again!

Stay tuned with PerutBesi :)


Holiday-mode,
Ruth

4 comments:

Henry Lee March 14, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

have fun and eat well miss perut besi!

Ciki March 15, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

have fun u!

Calvin Soo KJ March 18, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

heeellloooooo!!! :P

PerutBesi March 21, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

@HenRy LeE: I had a lot of fun, despite the load of 'free time' that I had in S'pore! Ate alright la...nothing very great, but will post up soon!!

@ C & C: I had fun, no doubt! But I probably had too much fun 'til I don't feel like going back to work tmr!!!! *rofl*

@Calvin Soo KJ: Heeeellllloooooo!!! *waves* How're u?? How's the cha-bo?? I miss u all & Kuantan!!!! *hugss*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP