*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

Valentine's Day 2010

>> Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Date: 9 February 2010, Tuesday
Venue: Office
Occasion: Early Valentine's Day 2010

Since most of my colleagues will go on leave in a few days time, I've decided to send out an early Valentine's Day message to some of my closer colleagues. This year's gift will be a rather simple one (plus it's not personalized :( ). It's not hand-made (unfortunately, due to the lack of time on my schedule...AND the lack of ideas as well!), but I thought it'll just be nice to hand out a 'lil gift to those whose company I enjoy.

To all of you who receive the gift, have a lovely Valentine's weekend with your family, friends, & all your loved ones. To those whom I missed out, apologies & I hope it didn't offend you... I can't afford to give out too many gifts every other occasion :P

Thanks everyone for your friendship!





HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!



Love,
Ruth

6 comments:

Henry Lee February 9, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

wow so nice of u :)

Anonymous February 9, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Thank you Ruth for sharing such beautiful gift card creation.So cute indeed.Wish you in advance a Happy Chinese New Year n Happy Valentine's day ahead.

Cheers!!!
More Valentine Gift Ideas!|Hot Deals,Learn More!

Ciki February 9, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

aww, it's the thought that counts! happy vals day.. and happy CNY!

Johan Donald February 9, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

Dear Ruth, Happy Valentine’s Day !!!

PerutBesi February 10, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

->HenRy LeE: Thanks, Henry! Wish I had more time to make even nicer gifts like the past few years!

->avagdro: Hi there! Welcome to my blog :) Thanks for your comment! Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!

->C & C: Mei! Happy CNY & Happy V-Day to u & Cumi!

->Johan Donald: Thanks for dropping by my blog :D Happy Valentine's Day to u too!!!

xxx February 10, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

Thank You!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP