*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

Ramly Burger Rawks!

>> Saturday, February 13, 2010

Date: 8 February 2010, Monday
Venue: Taman Equine, Seri Kembangan
Halal: Yes

When was the last time you had the AUTHENTIC Ramly burger? Gosh... when my eyes caught that stall outside Ming Chu coffeeshop, right across Jusco, I just can't resist the temptation of getting myself a Ramly burger for dinner!!

Yes, I'm a Ramly burger fan! Even McDonald's, KFC, Burger King & what not, could not be compared with the local burger patties, especially the beef patties *drools* I love the taste of the Maggi seasoning or the L & P sauce added into the patties, plus some seasoned pepper, mixed with chilli+tomato sauce & mayonnaise! It's SUCH a sinful meal, but hey, it's still somewhat cheaper than McD's! :D One of the best that I've eaten is in Old Town, Petaling Jaya, right opposite McDonalds & the market. Ah....I miss that Ramly burger!


Ramly's Beef Burger (RM3.50)
Ramly burgers were much cheaper last time, but for the love of such a fantastic-tasting burger, PerutBesi is just willing to forgo the bowl of noodles/plate of mixed rice that could keep her full & go for this burger ;)

p/s: I do eat McD's, KFC, Burger King...etc, but Ramly burger is revolutionary ;)



For a person who doesn't fancy having supper, if you place a Ramly burger in front of me after dinner, I will not refuse such a good offer! *lol* So, anyone for a meal of Ramly burger? :D


Loves Ramly burger,
Ruth

1 comments:

xxx February 15, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

I am feeling hungry now, please DHL to me XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP