*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

Pre-CNY Lunch 2010 (Part 1)

>> Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Date: 9 February 2010, Tuesday
Venue: Wah Tian Seafood Retaurant, Seri Kembangan
Occasion: Pre-Chinese New Year lunch gathering
Overall comment: I've blogged about this place before (click here for a brief review). The food here is so-so; nothing much to shout about. I was a bit disappointed with the dishes this time, but the fellowship made it up to a nice lunch with the 2 gangs.
Halal: No

In this blog post, I'll attempt something different. It won't be so much of describing how the food tastes, rather how the whole lunch went ;) Enjoy & feel free to comment!

Note: Photos courtesy of Alex Chua

**********
Scene 1: In the car

Yay! Lunch time! One of the best times of a work-day ;)
Scene 2: Ice cream is not good for ah ma

"What now?" *grrrr*
"I'm telling you not to eat too sweet only la...."

"Fine! Be that way..."

"I told you many times dy, a 'lil is okay, but you don't want to listen to your ah ma, what to do?"

"Never mind, I'll just enjoy my sweet ice cream first..." *nyek nyek nyek*

... And we're still holding our empty cones :( *pout*

"Huh? Eating ice cream also wanna take a photo of me..."

"Get away from me la...let me eat in peace..."

Everyone stares & drools while waiting to begin the tossing of "yee sang"

Scene 3: Interesting Expressions

"Huh??!" - OL

"Ergh...I don't like raw fish!!!"

"But you can give me the crispy bits" :D

"The raw fish taste will still be evident on the crispy bits??"

"zzzz....wait for them to start, I can catch my 40 winks d...boring" - Alian

"All you know is to sleep.... *sigh* 'no-eye-see' ar" - TL

Scene 4: Gross Toss

All smiles for the tossing is to begin shortly! :D

"You sure we're starting now?"

"Are you really sure? I'm gonna pour...."

"Okay, as you said..." - Ah Yim
"Aiyo... why la you can't pour evenly....?" - OL

"Ah, that's the way la..." - OL
"Wheee....it's been a year since I last did this..." - Ah Yim

"Chopsticks up! Prepare to begin!" - Alian & JW

"Everyone get into your positions...." - QQ

"Aiks....2 more colleagues just arrived...." - OL
"There they are...." - CR

"Aiyo...faster, faster, I wanna eat d...hungry!" - Alian

Toss!! The higher the better! Happy Chinese New Year - have a prosperous one!

*slurp slurp, chew chew*

"Ah, pull up my pants first. Time for Round 2!" - JB

Here we go again!

"That was fun! But look at the mess we made on the table!"

"Euuwww... toss 'til the "yee sang" bits got onto my hand....what la..." - CR

Stay tuned for Part 2 of the pre-CNY lunch! ;)


- Ruth

4 comments:

Ciki February 10, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

cute 1st shot! ur frenz must really luv ya for posting all them cute expressive shots eh:P mwuahaaha

Henry Lee February 10, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

haha... nice... miss lou sang so much... happy chinese new year in advance!

Tailim February 10, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

so much of eating during festive time - perut besi also tahan tahan....

PerutBesi February 10, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

->C & C: Hahaha...some wanted to sue me for publishing their photos without asking them first!! :P

->HenRy LeE: Happy CNY to u too! Balik kampung to "lou" la...or just gather a few friends & go to the nearest Chinese restaurant ;)

->Sin Tai Lim: This PerutBesi is putting on weight 'til perut also slowly becoming buncit :S

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP