>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008
DHL IT Services Annual Dinner & Dance 2007
- most memorable: I won a 42" Sharp Aquos LCD TV (BX Series)... of which I stupidly sold off :(
Chinese New Year 2008!
- I guess CNY is always a great time of gathering the family together :)
Trip to Sitiawan
- One of the many visitation trips under the TRAC MYF's agenda.
Lesson on Can Opening
- One of the many hilarious moments...and a very stone-age way of doing things as well :S
The key opened my can of luncheon meat perfectly!!!
Best Tong Sui
- This is yet another highlight. You'll never or maybe rarely get to find such a large variety of tong sui in town! Tong Sui in Section 17 rules!!!
Korean Lunch at Hauen Khon Korean Restaurant
- I went for a week-long training out of office & the training center was beside Amcorp Mall in Petaling Jaya. This was one of the better meals that we had there :)
BBQ chicken, golden mushrooms, shredded carrots, spring onions, onions, & red dates in really tasty & sweet soup
Trip to Cameron Highlands
- I was there as a co-facilitator (children's sessions) for a church's family camp.
Calvin & Rachel's wedding
- It was an honour to be back in Kuantan for the wedding of my brother & sister! Rach looked SOO beautiful (and of course Calv looked handsome ;) )
Dinner with colleagues
- This was a rather speacial dinner. Two of our friends got promoted :)
Foodbuzz Featured Publisher
- PerutBesi received their name cards & was named Featured Publisher by Foodbuzz!
Trip to Bagan Lalang
- One of the few family trips :)
- I was short-listed as one of them!
Trip to Penang
- Yet one of the many visitation trips under TRAC MYF
Hai Peng Kopitiam, Kuantan
- The siam/thai-style curry mee here is very special. The texture of the noodles is like the spaghetti.
Lunch with EB & Junie at D'Lish, Bangsar Village
- Lovely food, cosy ambiance, awesome fellowship :)
Christmas weekend in Kuantan
- Somehow Kuantan's always THE place for me to rest, relax, & unwind in the warmth of family & friends.
I guess that sums up the year 2008. Indeed there are so much that took place, that I have not blogged about as well. The year has been SO busy & it was also filled with many goodies :) (of course there are not so nice stuff that took place, but the good ones covered it all).
Anne & I look forward to the new year :) We hope that we'll be able to bring more goodies to our dear readers as we journey through the new year ahead of us!
To all our faithful readers,
- Ruth & Anne