*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

New Toy

>> Monday, December 29, 2008

My old faithful :) I'm so proud of it. Very sentimental gift as it was given to me by my group of church friends who pulled together cash to get me this. They knew I was very saddened by my missing Lumix while I was in Seoul last year. Love my gang! *hugs!!*

Pentax Optio E30 - 7.1 MP

Note: Photos of the Optio E30 are taken with the Lumix FX-38



Front View

Back View


*****
My new toy!! :D Favourite brand (so far) -- the Panasonic Lumix. This was my Christmas gift from Aaron this year. Thanks loads!!! *hugs!!*

Panasonic Lumix DMC FX-38

Note: Photos of the Lumix FX-38 are taken with the Optio E30



Front View

Back View

Aerial/Top View

The year 2008 seems like a year too great beyond my comprehension & wildest dreams! I'm very thankful for this year & am indeed looking forward to a new year ahead!

- Ruth

3 comments:

Christopher Sam December 31, 2008 at 3:50 AM  

good choice =)

PerutBesi December 31, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

-> Chris: He took your advice, I assume :) Thanks for your advice! Love the camera *joy*

Anonymous January 1, 2009 at 3:21 AM  

i want to find an "aaron" too...
:( camera also sot sot already....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP