*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

Merry Christmas!

>> Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I know I haven't been updating this site as often as I used to...& yes, I've been saying that I'm busy, busy, busy....which in fact I am. The whole of last week, I was at camp (and I was pretty much the person in charge of the whole camp, with of course a team of helpers).

This week itself, I was rushing work & the Christmas gifts, as well as go caroling (I just came back from caroling halfway...cos I know that if I join them 'til the end, I'll puncture). Christmas itself, I'll be spending time with my family...while this coming weekend, I will be heading back to Kuantan with my sister & my good friend, Junie. The packed schedule that I have is a true madness *faints*

Ah well, apart from all the madness, I could still share the joy of Christmas with some friends :) I'm very thankful for my colleagues, whom I could call friends. They were very touched by my lil gift & it just gives me great joy to see their faces lighting up upon finding the gift on their table (I left it on their desk while they were away for lunch...hohoho) :)


The handmade gifts from me to my friends :)


I hope to keep this site updated as often as I could. To all our dear readers, have a blessed Christmas & a great year ahead!!



Note: Christmas picture above taken from www.mehtanirav.com/2007/12/25/merry-christmas


- Ruth

4 comments:

xxx December 24, 2008 at 1:05 AM  

http://just-4-you.blogspot.com/2008/12/cute-christmas-gifts-from-ah-ruth-thank.html

Alex the Tortoise was here !!

Calvin Soo KJ December 24, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

calvin&rachel : hello sis....cepat balik lor!!!! :)

Rowan December 24, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

Merry Xmas Ruth! Cheers!

Anonymous December 25, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

Merry Christmas to you~ ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP