*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

April Cheese Cafe

>> Thursday, December 18, 2008

Date: 17 December 2008
Venue: April Cheese, The Mines Shopping Centre
Occasion: Dinner with friends
Overall comment: This is a simple place offering a good-enough variety of food. I quite like their pasta...it's not very 'wow', but as simple as it is, it gave me a satisfying meal both to my stomach & my pocket as well :) April Cheese basically offers a reasonable variety of pastas, potato dishes, rice dishes, & mostly western food. I've no regrets ordering the Jolly Set 1. I was SO full that I had difficulties breathing & walking! *lol*
Halal: Yes

April Cheese's Menu


Set Menu

YLian & I

Simply Yellow Paradise (ala carte RM6.20/glass)
This came with the Jolly Set 2 (Spaghetti with sausage+yellow paradise) that costs RM8.80 nett/set :) Alex can't really figure out what's in this juice *lol* By smelling it, I'm guessing that it has some peach essence in it...I didn't taste it, so I've no idea what it is, but it's a pleasant smell :P

Chicken in Brown Sauce with Rice (ala carte RM7.80)
This was part of the Jolly Set 3 (consist of this rice dish & a glass of ice Milo) that costs RM8.80 nett/set.

Spaghetti with Sausage (ala carte RM6.20)
Part of the Jolly Set 2 (RM8.80 nett/set). The 1st comment that we gave was "Wah...that's a good helping of sausages!" *rofl*

Spaghetti with Veg & Sausages + Fried Chicken Fillets in Tomato Sauce (ala carte RM7.80)
This came with the Jolly Set 1 (consist of the spaghetti, tiramisu, & ice lemon tea) & it costs RM10.80 nett/set :) Quite tasty...I kinda enjoyed the pasta :P Not too wet, not too dry, nicely flavoured...but as usual, I added more ground black pepper & cheese!

Spaghetti with Veg & Sausages + Fried Chicken Fillets in White Sauce

Mushroom Cheesy Potato (RM3.80/serving)
I felt that the serving was SO small! The taste is quite nice, but I don't think it's really worth eating :S Quite expensive for such a small portion :(

Tiramisu (RM3.80 [S]/RM5.00 [L])
I thought they'll serve us the cake, but this felt like ice cream! It's quite nice la, but we were too full to really enjoy this dessert. The Jolly Set 1 is really worth eating man :D



April Cheese
L1-K17, Mines Shopping Fair
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: (6014) 326 0550


Ratings:
Presentation: * * * *
Price: * * *
Environment: * * *
Taste: * * *
Service: * * *


Overall:






- Ruth

1 comments:

Rowan December 24, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Wahhhh looks so nice...Thanks for the review!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP