*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

Bella Italia, SS2

>> Monday, October 27, 2008

Date: 27 October 2008
Venue: Pizzeria Bella Italia, SS2
Occasion: Dinner with Aaron
Overall comment: I've always liked dining at this place. The ambience is cosy & the food is delicious (they have quite a wide variety too) :) The service here is also friendly & most importantly, the prices of food is comparatively cheap!

I reckon I had a lovely dinner. I forgot it's a Monday when I decided to dine at Bella Italia (there's the famous SS2 night market a.k.a. pasar malam) & oh gosh...the traffic jam was just ergh...I don't like traffic jams :( I told God... "God, I need a parking space...right in front of the restaurant ya, God..."

Aaron thought I was siao (mad)...so specific some more...and you know what, I seriously got a parking space in front of the restaurant!! *faints* Ok...it's not directly in front, but it's 2 spaces from the 'directly in front' parking space...siaoness! I was truly siao at that time...overjoyed :P *joy*

What makes Ruth happy? When it comes to having a meal, I guess getting a good parking space + having delicious food + cosy ambience restaurant + warm company of people + interesting conversations/fellowship -> a happy Ruthie :P


Lasagne with minced beef (around RM16.80/serving)
If you're a cheese-lover like us, you'll love this dish...at first sight, it didn't look all that 'wow', but when we dug in & tasted it for ourselves, mmm....lovely! The lasagne was rich with cheese & comes with a generous amount of minced beef & tomato puree + herbs. I liked the tangy-sourish taste of the tomato puree...compliments the cheese & the lasagne on the whole very well :P It's not too filling, nor is it too 'jelak' (it means sated to the point of fed up)...but maybe it's because we shared this dish, so it felt 'just nice' :)

Spaghetti with braised lamb, mushrooms, & olives in tomato cream sauce (around RM24.80/serving)
I can't recall the name for this dish...it's some Spagheti Ale-something Bella Italia...hahaha...but this spaghetti is really good! Even Aaron who isn't much of a food critique found this yummy...the braised lamb was tender & the tomato cream sauce was just perfect in taste & texture, giving the humble spagheti an added value & plus points! *yay*


Pizzeria Bella Italia
42, Jalan SS2/46
47300 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: (603)7873 9695


Ratings:
Presentation: * * * *
Price: * * * *
Environment: * * * *
Taste: * * * *


Overall:





- Ruth

2 comments:

Rowan October 29, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

OMG...You are killing me! The spaghetti looks awesome!

PerutBesi October 29, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

->rowan: Jo! The spaghetti is seriously nice! U must try it!! I lurve tomato cream sauce pastas!! :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP