*Note: This site is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 /Firefox 1.5.02 & above.*

SurF tHis SitE RaNdoMly

Seafood Pasta

>> Thursday, July 5, 2007

Just to tempt our readers with some good home-cooked food. This seafood pasta is cooked by my aunt, a very good cook. The sauce has crab-sticks, prawns, squid, oyster mushrooms, eggs, garlic, & tomato puree of course! I didn't have enough pasta for the load of sauce that I have, so my colleague & I cooked some instant noodles to go with the sauce. Not too bad! :P I'm not too sure 'bout the rest of the ingredients, but this is what I had for lunch last week & last Monday!

seafood_pasta

With cheese & extra oregano!

seafood_pasta_cheese

- Ruth

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP